Who We Are
C-Suite Social Media is a social media and digital marketing consultancy for the financial services industry. We help financial advisory firms build strong brands and achieve their most important business objectives using social media and digital marketing strategies. Our work helps financial advisors to differentiate, raise their visibility, and connect to the people who matter most.
The mission of C-Suite Social Media is creating revenue opportunities for our clients using cutting-edge strategy and multi-channel marketing campaigns. We do this by designing and customizing a digital and social media marketing strategy that achieves business objectives. Whether that means B2B or B2C, social media is the universal language of business—every leader should be fluent and found. Bottom line is if your brand cannot be found on social media, it may as well not exist.
Sales tactics are out and relationship building is in. No longer a one-sided pitch but a two-way conversation that informs, educates, and builds instant connection. Business leaders who communicate their expertise and thought leadership on social channels encourage trust and transparency; core values fundamental to our profession.
And anyone working the financial advisory will tell you this is a people business and people do business with people they know, like, and trust.
Leading research firm FA Insight had this to say about marketing “Good firms focus on superior client service, but the best apply marketing and business development initiative to take growth to a new level.” Along those lines, Tina believes that marketing strategy is key to organic growth and sticky clients. You can read more about Tina on LinkedIn.
Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategies
C-Suite Social Media is the creation of Tina Powell, a digital marketing and social media strategist known in the financial planning industry. As a licensed practitioner in the field (Series 65) and educator at a prestigious academic institution (New York University School of Professional Studies Graduate Program), Tina’s combines technical marketing know-how with an understanding of compliance plus the challenges that face financial advisors every day.
Our digital marketing strategies are keep pace with today’s marketing trends built for clientele in the financial services industry looking to stay ahead of the curve. The following products may be part of an integrated, multi-channel marketing initiative:
- Digital Strategy: The creation of a digital strategic roadmap with the application of new technologies to existing business activity.
- Social Media Marketing: The design and execution of social media marketing plans across various social networks including: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube. This includes Messenger marketing and advertising within Facebook Messenger.
- Lead Generation Campaigns & List Building: Create revenue-based funnel acquisition using landing pages, lead magnets, and lead capture forms. Grow list using various types of funnel designs.
- Video Marketing: The production of online videos – educational videos, animated videos, explainer videos, video emails – designed for every state of the marketing funnel, from awareness to consideration to decision.
- Email Marketing: The building of personalized email campaigns and sequences that are integrated with email marketing service providers and distributed using traditional methods or new notifications.
- Online Advertising & Retargeting: The creation of online advertising campaigns and programs across Google AdWords, Facebook and Instagram Advertising, and LinkedIn Advertising. The use of Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insights Tag for Retargeting and Remarketing Campaigns.
- Tech Stack & Marketing Automation: The appropriate selection and application of technology and systems to automate and streamline business and marketing process.
Tina Powell – Bio
Tina Powell is the CEO of C-Suite Social Media, a digital marketing and social media consultancy for the financial services industry. With over 20 years of hands-on digital marketing campaign and strategy, Tina’s extensive experience has kept her on the leading edge of marketing and social media. Prior to founding C-Suite Social Media, Tina was a partner at Beacon Wealth Management, an SEC registered RIA firm based in Hackensack, New Jersey and an adjunct instructor at New York University, teaching Integrated Marketing in the Graduate Program.
A TEDx speaker and industry thought-leader highly skilled in idea generation and marketing strategy, Tina currently serves the industry in many capacities: Industry judge for the WealthManagement.com Industry Awards; Member of TD Ameritrade’s Institutional Presidential Panel; TD Ameritrade Scholarship and Grant Judge; and Emeritus Member of the Business Advisory Council at Southern Connecticut State University School of Business. Most recently, Tina was also a judge for the 2018 T3 Technology Tools for Today Advisor Conference Student Competition and Orion’s Fuse Utah Hackathon for years 2016 – 2017.
Tina graduated with high honors from New York University with a Master’s Degree in Graphic Communications Management and Technology. She also earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Management, magna cum laude, from Fairleigh Dickinson University and holds a Series 65 license. Tina is a member of the Financial Planning Association and Women in ETFs.
With a Black Belt in HeihoShinDo Martial Arts (2005), Tina loves to occasionally break wood and swing a golf club. She is the proud mom of two millennials and resides with her fiancé Mark in Wayne, New Jersey.